November 10, 2011
- Praise for God’s work in the lives and hearts of many new believers and soon-to-be believers. 🙂
- Praise for God’s protection and provision during Diana’s accident.
- Praise for beautiful day for baptisms on Oct. 16.
- Praise for the testimonies of the 11 people who were baptized recently.
- Praise that the Wittmann’s found and purchased a vehicle that will be of great help to them in the ministry.
- Praise for a deepening of friendships with members of the tourism club.
- Praise for a deepening of our spiritual walk as a result of several crisis this month.
- Praise for protection and bonding on a recent camping trip with the youth.
- Pray for spiritual and physical strength in the midst of the challenges and activity of ministry.
- Pray for the maturing believers of the congregation as they pursue new disciple-making opportunities.
- Pray for the ladies discipleship studies to continue and flourish.
- Pray for the men to remain strong and reach out to other men in their lives.
- Pray for the youth to continue to grow in unity as we study how to love each other.
- Pray for Glenn and Susie as they continue to find their niche in the ministry here in Cayambe and as they travel getting to know other ministry areas in the country.
- Pray for Pablo, Lourdes, and Gissela as they work alongside us in the ministry.
- Pray for spiritual and emotional growth for Pablo and Lourdes’ daughter, Estefany, as she works through her senior year of High School. Pray also for God’s clear direction in her life after graduation.
- Pray for continued health and safety for Brenda and the boys.
Get Amazing Stories
Get our regular newsletter delivered straight to your inbox for up to the minute news about what's happening! Sign Up Now.